1. Use an airtight container: Whether Kratom is capsule or powder, it is obtained by drying the leaves and crushing it into powder, this means that it does not need any moisture or oxygen. It should be completely separated from the outside temperature to maintain its efficacy and kept in a jar that does not have an inlet of air and keeps the content dry.
2. Do not open it frequently: Since it needs to be kept in an airtight container, so this also implies that it should not be opened frequently. This would help in reducing the unnecessary exposure to oxygen that can lead to oxidation of the powder and ruin its potency. You can store in small packets if you are a daily consumer of Kratom and if you are storing for a longer duration, then make small batches of the same and open one at a time.
3. Zero fluctuation in temperature: Kratom cannot stand fluctuation in temperature, so if your storage area witnesses fluctuation in day and night temperature, then it is best to change the place. Temperature condition has to be maintained and it should not have dampness or exposure to air.
4. Distance from UV Light: UV light is not the best friend of Kratom, can have an adverse effect on the quality of Kratom, so make sure there no direct contact with the sunlight. This can be done by selecting the right kind of jar for storing Kratom. Some suggest opaque containers can be really helpful and so are the jars in brown amber color.
5. Freezing as an alternative: Kratom can be kept in a freezer in an airtight or vacuum container. It is the best storage place. But, one thing has to be considered, other contents of the freezer can influence the smell of your Kratom, so double ensure that you have kept it in a jar that has absolutely no leakage and scope for entry of air.
One thing which can really work wonders and keep you away from all hassles is to get the best quality Kratom Strains from a reputable store. We at Rapper Kushkratom deal with only lab-tested Kratom Strains which makes it superior quality and risk-free. You can reach out to us today, for the quality-tested Kratom Strains.